Many topics were bandied about this evening in a spirited, free form question and answer session.
Topics of discussion included:
- Novel ideas or short story ideas- How do you know which one you have?
- Expanding a short story into a novel- How is that done?
- Magic systems in Fantasy novels and one way they're developed.
- How much background information readers need and want in a novel or story.
- Professional puppetry and personal space when filming- How close is too close for your human co stars?
You can also download the MP3 here.
(If it's not working, try switching to Internet Explorer.)